We are looking out for a person with the experience and best practices for managing the development, testing, and support processes in a software development project life cycle.
The candidate who can help the organization manage the development, tools deployment, integrated testing, and assistance with increased productivity and speed. Also at the same time who can bring the critical elements of continuous integration and continuous deployment to the DevOps engineer’s sole responsibility.
Additionally, this person would be expected to bring various technical benefits such as continuous delivery, early detection and correction of problems, and easy management of the project. Business benefits are also super important, such as faster delivery, KPI management, and improved collaboration within the teams. These aspects are crucial for the customer experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OWNERSHIP: THINGS THE ROLE CAN'T MISS
• Build and maintain highly available systems on Kubernetes.
• Perform periodic updates to the Kubernetes cluster without downtime.
• Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines.
• Implement an auto-scaling system for our Kubernetes nodes.
• Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
• Knowledge of configuration and managing databases such as Postgres
• **Must have at least one year of experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and cloud deployment technologies**.
• Experience with container networking on Docker, and Kubernetes.
• Experience with application deployment by using CI/CD.
• Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, etc.
• Experience with alerting tools.
• Operations or systems administration experience, particularly on Linux.
• Strong Linux system administration background.
WHO COULD BE A GREAT FIT:
• 2+ years of software development or automation experience in a Linux-based environment.
• Bachelors or Masters in CSE or related engineering fields